The ARRIA 10 SoC FMC Instant-Development Kit provides to developers the best Out-Of-The box experience combining the Best-In Class compact hardware platform and the most efficient intuitive software environment.
Its unique install and GUI interface allows an immediate start, and its reference designs enable fast turn-around designs shortening and securing the developments.
The target markets are as wide as Video capture and processing, Industrial, Test & Measurement and Medical.
With this kit, you can:
- Evaluate Arria 10 SoC device features and performance
- Begin development of your hardware and software design
- Use as a platform for target reference designs, OS/BSP, and tools
- Go to production! ISO9001 manufacturer.
- ALTERA ARRIA 10 SoC 660 KLEs in F34 package (other options available for F34 package)
- PCI Express® (PCIe®) Gen3 x4 EP & RP
- FPGA mezzanine card (FMC) expansion header - full HPC
- 3 x RJ45 copper connector 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
- DDR3 DRAM for HPS and FPS (2 GB each)
- DisplayPort Rev1.2 (up to 5.4Gbit/s)
- SD Card connector
- USB 2.0 OTG
- Innovative clock tree (Silicon Labs)
- On-board USB-Blaster II MAX V (reachable by USB Hub)
- Fast passive parallel (FPP) configuration via MAX®10 device and flash memory
- AS configuration for Configuration via Protocol (CvP) support
See more at: https://www.reflexces.com/products/development-kits/arria-10-instant-devkit/alaric
Visit ALTERA's ADSF event in Santa Clara, Frankfurt and Shenzhen to see a live demo of ALARIC : https://www.altera.com/events/northamerica/altera-soc-developers-forum/overview.tablet.html
fiche Alaric-juillt Rev2-1 IMP.pdf