RocketBoards is about to be updated. You might experience one or the other hiccup this week. We will keep you informed when the update finished. Thanks.
SoC Linux Board Support Package has been upgraded to the latest kernel version v3.9
Fixed split transactions for USB Host on SoC
The following has been updated on the RocketBoards.org public git
- USB Host supports LS/FS devices
- Add CIU clock in device tree entry for SD/MMC
- Add support to gate peripheral clocks
- Enable PMU through the CT interface
Please see the git log for more detailed information
Update to kernel version 3.9 in the works!
RocketBoards.org was created to meet the open source development needs of Altera’s SoC embedded developers around the world.
Launch your Altera SoC open source projects on RocketBoards.org
- Open Source Community Support: Post questions, communicate with the RocketBoards.org community members, post projects and introduce new topics
- Need Resorces: Software downloads from git repositories, how to’s, documents, schematics, technical resource manuals and more to support your Altera SoC embedded development
- Latest News: Read the latest news on RocketBoards.org including upcoming SoC Development Kit workshops
- Buy a Kit: Launch your embedded development project with four unique development kits; Altera SoC Development Kit; Arrow SoCkit; EBV SoCrates Kit; Macnica Helio Kit
Sign up to join and contribute to the RocketBoards.org community.
Give us your feedback
© 1999-2017 RocketBoards.org by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors. Privacy